Argentina, "murga" and carnival

Hi classmates! Welcome back!   

This time I will write to you about Argentina, the country that I would like to visit again, because I visited it in 2016 but only one city in the south of the country. So I didnt learn much what I would really like to learn, witness, hear and feel.

When I visited that place, I was amazed by the bohemia of the streets (street art, music, painting, theater, dance, and party) and by the sympathy of the people, so I would like to come back to really know it. 

For the people of Argentina, soccer is a passion (is my passion too), in a transversal way, so I would like to know the neighborhoods of the teams, the ties of the cities with the teams and also the stadiums. I would also like to learn more about it music and literature in general, as it is wonderful!. So I would like into inside of the argentinian culture in all senses. 




In a few more years, if I have the opportunity, I will not hesitate and will live in that country, maybe studing or working, I dont know, just live. 



Comentarios

  1. Hi, It's a good place to visit, i hope you can do it in a future!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I also visited Argentina a few years ago and it was great. Even though it's a country next to ours, you can feel the difference in culture!
    I hope you can travel to Argentina soon!
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I think Argentina is a great country to visit, because it has a similar history to the Chilean. However, the places and the culture are very different and beautiful.
    I hope you can go again and learn more about their culture.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Given:)

    I also visited Argentina in two times, It's a great place to go! I hope you can go there soon. Have a good day :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario