How I feel about English

Hello everyone!

This time I'll talk to you about my relationship with English. Personally I think I have shown little enthusiasm for learning the language, or I have'nt shown an impulse to go further. In school, I settled for minimal effort  in English, and I just settled for having good grades. Honestly, I feel that I knew more before than now, because I forgot many things about grammar and vocabulary.


Currently my relationship with English is not very close, althought that I always watch series and movies in the source language, I avoid reading texts in English, learning the lyrics of songs or watching videos without subtitles. I certainly hope to improve. And honestly, I want to learn to speak English in my life, understand and speak it.

Thanks for reading my site! 

Comentarios