Cringe

 

Like the teacher, the most embarrassing moments were when I was little. I also remember being very shy, introverted, and afraid of making a fool of myself.

The truth is I have many shameful memories, from 5 years to 12 years. Once I waited all recess for lunch to be delivered and my dad wasn't there on time. He arrived very late and I had to eat during class hours after lunch, the truth is not a big deal but at that time I was very ashamed, because all my class knew what had happened to me.

Another embarrassing detail that I remember, was on a course walk, where I was playing in a pool with a girl that I secretly loved hahaha, and with the game she pulled my pants down and saw my ass hahaha I was very ashamed at that time , I was 10 years old and I automatically stopped loving her.

However, the most embarrassing moment I witnessed was when my classmate, the bully from the class, cried and wet his pants and the floor of the classroom. Without a doubt he was very embarrassing, if he was a good person I would feel sorry for him, but I can't stop laughing at his eternal karma, in fact today he is imprisoned for a very ugly crime.

Comentarios