The best concert ever

 

For me, the best concert was in 2016, it is actually the only big concert in which I have participated, because I have always participated in small or large "tocatas", but this concert was of another level. The truth is that I have never been much to visit these events, but without a doubt this had a lot of merit.

The concert I am talking about is Lollapalooza 2016, I paid the entrance only for one day and only to see Eminem, my favorite artist from adolescence. It was very magical, because all or most of the public was a fan (STAN'S), because it was the only time he had come to Latin America (I don't blame him).

As a somewhat disappointing memory, I remember that Eminem took a selfie with the public, but unlike the selfie from Brazil and Argentina, the selfie from Chile was very horrible, because the light covered the public.

Anyway, it was really like a dream, I have rarely felt that feeling, and it was very exciting to meet people around me with the same adrenaline rush, people of 15 years, 30 years or 40 years chanting their songs, jumping, screaming, kissing each other, even undressing.



Comentarios